Monday, March 18, 2013

Summer Fiction Preview


These are my three nieces relaxing after a long bike ride on Saturday at the beach. I will be heading down to the Gulf Coast on Wednesday to join them.

Spring Break is always the time I post my summer "beach book" preview. So many of my favorite authors have new releases coming out...these should all make your "must-read" list.

Bring on the sun and warmth and sand!


Ladies Night by Mary Kay Andrews



The Last Original Wife by Dorothea Benton Frank



Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand



Island Girls by Nancy Thayer



The Time Between by Karen White



The Girls of August by Anne Rivers Siddons


9 comments:

Tina's Blog said...

I love all these authors, too. So many good books coming out this summer - yay!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Don't they look like the perfect summer books? Thanks for posting the list. I knew about a couple of them but learned about a few more!

Beth Hoffman said...

That's a great summer reading lineup!

Unknown said...

I love ALL of your picks!! I want to read each one!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Looks like some beautiful beachy reads are ahead!

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

Makes you want to swoon doesn't it! Love those summer books!

Kim@Time2Read said...

Sounds like some good reads! I'm going to check into these....just in CASE I can get to the beach!

Kristin Lenz said...

Thanks for the preview! I'm heading south in two weeks.

Leonie Daecher said...

Play wizard of oz free slots 2019 using the simplest advice. Fast results are guaranteed for players.