Thursday, June 25, 2009

Library Loot: 6-25


Library Loot is a weekly event hosted by A Striped Armchair that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

I hit the jackpot on new fiction releases! Here's what came into my house this week:


Commencement by J. Courtney Sullivan

Queen Takes King by Gigi Levangie Grazer

Trouble by Kate Christensen

The Finishing Touches by Hester Browne

The Pretend Wife by Bridget Asher

Summer House by Nancy Thayer

The Fixer Upper by Mary Kay Andrews

8 comments:

Kate said...

It sounds like you got some great books out. Enjoy them :)

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Great loot! Hope you'll post reviews too.

Jill said...

I will, Mary! I'm soooo behind on doing that!

marnesandnoble said...

I loved Commencement. Check out my review: http://marnesandnoble.blogspot.com/2009/06/commencement-by-j-courtney-sullivan.html

Also: I just finished April & Oliver. Very Intriguing.

Tina's Blog said...

I have The Fixer Upper waiting for me, too, but I am jealous of the rest!
www.booksaremything.blogspot.com

Eva said...

I haven't heard of any of those, so I'll be on the lookout for your review!

Marg said...

I haven't heard of any of those! I hope you enjoy them.

Darlene said...

Wow, you really did hit the jackpot on new releases. I always have to wait forever to get any at my library.