Wednesday, April 20, 2016

"Waiting On" Wednesday: First Comes Love


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


First Comes Love
By Emily Giffin

Publication Date: June 28

From Amazon:

Growing up, Josie and Meredith Garland shared a loving, if sometimes contentious relationship. Josie was impulsive, spirited, and outgoing; Meredith hardworking, thoughtful, and reserved. When tragedy strikes their family, their different responses to the event splinter their delicate bond. As the anniversary of their tragedy looms and painful secrets from the past begin to surface, Josie and Meredith must not only confront the issues that divide them, but also come to terms with their own choices. In their journey toward understanding and forgiveness, both sisters discover they need each other more than they knew . . . and that in the recipe for true happiness, love always comes first.
What's your "waiting on" pick this week?


Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link below!










12 comments:

Ruzaika @ Wordy & Whimsical said...

This book looks pretty awesome! I've read a book by this author before- unfortunately, I don't remember what- but I do remember loving it :)) Great pick, Jill!

Ruzaika @ The Regal Critiques

Tina's Blog said...

Emily Giffin is one of my favorites... I've been waiting on it for this one for a long time!!

Lisa Mandina said...

I saw this one the other day and it looked like it might be a good one! Great pick!

Angel Erin's Book Obsession said...

Sounds interesting! I hope you love it when you get to read it. :)

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Appreciation for hosting this weekly event~
So many new reading introductions, I really look forward to discovering what's posted each week.
Thankyou!

Laura said...

Hope you enjoy it when you get the opportunity to read it!

Unknown said...

Your book sounds really interesting! I hope you like it!

Anonymous said...

This book sounds pretty interesting! Enjoy! :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I love the sound of this one...and this author is always a great pick. Thanks!

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

Seems like an interesting story. I like the cover too. Subtle but appealing. Thanks for sharing :)

Happy Wednesday!

vvb32 reads said...

Me too! Emily Giffin is one of my faves.

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Hey Jill-- Is it okay to do the post on our FB pages? My Wed are booked with another feature but I'd like to join in if possible.