Inspired by Bibliophile by the Sea, I decided to share my Facebook 25 Random Things tag in the interest of "getting to know you and me." If you make your own list, please leave a link!
1. I don't go barefoot. Ever. I hate the feeling of floor/carpet directly on my feet. I need a buffer.
2. I am addicted to my library on-hold list online. I check it and add things to it constantly.
3. I am NEVER without a tube of cherry Chapstick.
4. I am always 10 minutes early to anything. I can't help it.
5. I love, love, love magazines, almost as much as I love books. At last count, I have 27 subscriptions.
6. I wish I had studied abroad in college. No one ever tells you that you won't ever have that block of time again.
7. I wore black at my wedding. God bless my mother. She so gets me.
8. I have an aversion to getting my hair cut. I will do it; I just don't like it.
9. I really enjoy washing dishes (with the big exception of pots and pans) and folding laundry.
10. I love reading cookbooks even more than I love to cook.
11. I can clog.
12. I don't ever wear any jewelry except my wedding ring.
13. I love to move. I have no house attachments.
14. I could make a meal out of appetizers…and go the rest of my life without sweets.
15. I have strong feelings about y’all vs. ya’ll. (It’s y’all. Don’t get me started.)
16. If I could pick the perfect job, it would be grocery shopping for other people. Seriously.
17. I am a hugger.
18. I am moved to tears by old hymns.
19. I have an obsession with award shows. If you call me on Emmy, Golden Globe, or Oscar Sunday, you don’t know me at all.
20. I can type very fast.
21. I could eat Mexican twice a day, every day.
22. I miss living in NYC.
23. I love to drive. Give me an errand, and I’m on it.
24. I am a huge Georgia football fan...even though I graduated from Alabama.
25. I never dreamed the enormous impact my three nieces would have on me. Being an aunt is a role I have unknowingly waited my whole life for.