Wednesday, May 14, 2014

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Big Little Lies


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Big Little Lies
By Liane Moriarty

Publication Date: July 29

From Amazon:

Sometimes it’s the little lies that turn out to be the most lethal...

A murder... a tragic accident...or just parents behaving badly?  

What’s indisputable is that someone is dead.  

But who did what?

Big Little Lies follows three women, each at a crossroads...a brilliant take on ex-husbands and second wives, mothers and daughters, schoolyard scandal, and the dangerous little lies we tell ourselves just to survive.

What's your "waiting on" pick this week?

Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link below!







20 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I love this author! Adding it to my list.

Anonymous said...

Sounds fantastic! I loved The Husband's Secret - can't wait to read this one too!

Camille Flores said...

Yup, this sounds great Lisa :)

Jenny @ Book Sojourner said...

Nice choice. Sounds good!

kk said...

Sounds like a good read, I love the cover! Great pick :)

Lisa @ Lost in Literature said...

I've never read anything by this author before, but that definitely sounds intense! I love the cover too! :)

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

This definitely looks good! Adding Big Little Lies to my goodreads shelf, since I like a good mystery.

Unknown said...

This cover is pretty! I love her covers.

Anonymous said...

Haven't read anything by this author before, but this sounds great. Good choice!

Harvee said...

Thanks for this meme! What fun!
Harvee
Book Dilettante

Laura said...

Sounds good. So true about the little lies too. Love a good murder mystery.
Laura @ThroughRaspberryColoredGlasses

Unknown said...

Sounds good! Great pick!

Ali @ Ali's Books said...

I haven't read any of her books, but it sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing!

Jessica L. Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

Parents behaving badly? Oh goodness! This looks thrilling!

Kim@Time2Read said...

I just saw that one earlier this week! Can't wait!

Unknown said...

O h1 i am so Lazy ! this time i merge my clean sweep with waiting on Wednesday.

Unknown said...

How intriguing. Here's my WoW.

Unknown said...

Awesome WoW as usual!

Here's mine: http://dystopian-books.blogspot.com.tr/2014/05/waiting-on-wednesday-5-talon.html

Unknown said...

Ooooh, this sounds fantastic!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to be participating in this weekly event! My post is all set to be published wednesday :)