Wednesday, June 29, 2016

"Waiting On" Wednesday: Leave Me


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Leave Me

By Gayle Forman

Publication Date: September 6

From Amazon:

Every woman who has ever fantasized about driving past her exit on the highway instead of going home to make dinner, and every woman who has ever dreamed of boarding a train to a place where no one needs constant attention--meet Maribeth Klein. A harried working mother who’s so busy taking care of her husband and twins, she doesn’t even realize she’s had a heart attack.
Surprised to discover that her recuperation seems to be an imposition on those who rely on her, Maribeth does the unthinkable: she packs a bag and leaves. But, as is often the case, once we get where we’re going we see our lives from a different perspective. Far from the demands of family and career and with the help of liberating new friendships, Maribeth is able to own up to secrets she has been keeping from herself and those she loves.


What's your "waiting on" pick this week?


Want to participate? Grab the logo, post your own WoW entry on your blog, and leave your link below!







15 comments:

Ruzaika Rifaideen said...

Whoa- doing what Maribeth did takes serious guts, but I'd love to do just that. Won't we all? Great pick, Jill! Thanks for sharing :))

This week I'm waiting on a terrible hyped book that sounds absolutely amazing! Check it out here

Christina T said...

I've got this on my TBR list too. Nice pick!

Quest Reviews said...

Wow! Something tells me that this book will be controversial.

AngelErin said...

Fantastic pick! I want to read this one.

Erin Readingwithwrin said...

I've heard so much about this one. I think I need to read gayle Formans other work first though. Thank you for the recommendation, and I hope you love it.

Jacque Smith said...

Great pick! I still need to read some of Gayle's other books, but this sounds like a good read as well. Thanks for sharing! I'm adding it to my TBR list. I hope you enjoy it!

My WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/06/waiting-on-wednesday-witchs-pyre-by.html

Kim Griffin said...

I'm looking forward to this one too! Great pick!

Lisa Mandina said...

I am a fan of Gayle Forman! Great pick.

Ronyell (a.k.a. Rabbitearsblog) said...

I need to check out some of Gayle Forman's works!

Sandra @ Waiting For Wentworth said...

I haven't read any of Gayle's 'adult' books. I don't know if this one really interests me, but I hope you enjoy it.

vvb32 reads said...

Curious to see how this one ends.

Heather Fineisen said...

This one's on my TBR list. Looks good. Happy Reading!

Maria said...

This sounds interesting - and yeah who hasn't dreamed of not going home and having to deal with our personal issues?....lol

Dee said...

def. intrigued by the description - I know Gayle Forman typically writes YA or New Adult...so is this her first venture into adult fiction? I'll admit to having both the cover catch my eye, as well as the description

Leeanna said...

That sounds interesting, hope you enjoy!