Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome

Here's how it all started...

I am a hot-off-the press reader, and I'm frequently asked to provide recommendations for friends. The books all start to run together, which is a shame when you've read some really good material, so I decided to start blogging about the great new fiction that's out there. I'm a hardcover girl, so I'll be bringing you reviews of the latest women's fiction hardcover releases.

I got hooked on all of the major review journals when I worked in book publishing, and I'm constantly maintaining a list of what's coming out and when. I have a little obsession with getting my hands on books right when they're released.

So, here goes...let's see how this plays out.

3 comments:

trish said...

Welcome! Love the name of your blog. :-)

The book blogging community is the BEST EVER, as I'm sure you'll quickly find out.

Jill said...

Thanks, Trish. I love your site, as well. Once I figure out the site better, I'm going to add a Blog List and will be sure to include you.

I am realizing that this is, indeed, a fun and vibrant community!

trish said...

I've added you to my blogroll as well. I'm big on quid pro quo. :-) Though if I HATED your site, I wouldn't add you on my blogroll no matter what. Luckily, I LOVE your site. :-)